Murrieta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Murrieta.
Murrieta has a population of 103,466 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Murrieta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eagle Glen
- FountainGlen at Grand Isle
- Cape May at Harveston
- Camden Vineyards
- The Arbors At California Oaks
- Sonoma at Mapleton
- Solana Ridge
- Gables Alta Murrieta
- Beautiful Four BR + Loft in, id-135099698
- Crescent Heights Apartment Homes
- Waterstone at Murrieta
- Gables Oak Creek
- Sycamore Terrace
- • Fully Applianced Kitchens• Washer/Dryer Connections• Laundry Facilities• Playground• High Speed Internet Access• Pets Welcome• Covered Parking• Fitness Room• Sparkling Pool & Soothing Spa•
- 25023 Avenida Sombra Murrieta, CA 92563
Average Apartment Costs in MurrietaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $995.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1032. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $807. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1309.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1235. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1740.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2069.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1945. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2050.