Napa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Napa.
Napa has a population of 76,915 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Napa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montrachet Apartment Homes
- Vineyard Terrace
- Riverwood Apartments
- Towpath Village
- Kentwood Apartments
- Gorgeous Napa Units - Sparkling Pools, Walk In ...
- 2BD Townhome near Hwy 29 and South Napa Marketp...
- Discover Our Community In The Napa Valley At No...
- Inquire for Availability Walk to Downtown & Copia!
- Charming Duplex in Great Napa Location
- Gorgeous Four Bedroom Browns Valley Home on Lar...
- 1 & 2 bedrooms available in Napa, Cheap Rents, ...
- 3BD Napa Valley Country Living with Vineyard Views
- 2BD North Napa Updated Townhome near Hwy 29
- Gorgeous Four Bedroom North Napa Home with Pool
Average Apartment Costs in NapaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1468. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1790. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2975.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5500.