Napa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Napa.
Napa has a population of 76,915 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Napa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montrachet Apartment Homes
- Vineyard Terrace
- Towpath Village
- Riverwood Apartments
- Gorgeous Napa Units - Sparkling Pools, Walk In ...
- Kentwood Apartments
- Discover Our Community In The Napa Valley At No...
- 2BD Townhome near Hwy 29 and South Napa Marketp...
- Gorgeous Four Bedroom North Napa Home with Pool
- Charming Duplex in Great Napa Location
- 4BD Country Estate with Guest Suites and Views
- Centrally located One Bathroom Napa Home
- Circle Oaks Home! at Napa, CA
- 1 & 2 bedrooms available in Napa, Cheap Rents, ...
- 2BD North Napa Updated Townhome near Hwy 29
Average Apartment Costs in NapaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1429. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2975.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.
Seven Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5500.