National City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in National City.
National City has a population of 58,582 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find National City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eucalyptus Park View
- Eucalyptus Grove Apartments
- Park Villas Apartments
- Well maintained townhome in convenient area. Garage, playground and pool on site!!!
- Duplex For Rent. $1,900 Rent + Security Deposit. Amenities: 2 Car Garage, Stove, Fireplace, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer Hookups. Tenant Pays All Utilities. Pets Upon Approval, Section 8 Ok.
- JUST TOTALLY REMODELED AND UPGRADED UNIT. NEW APPLIANCES, FLOORING, FRESH PAINT,CARPET, WINDOWS. ETC.
- 2818 1/2 Prospect St - Charming Spanish Style 1...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,975
- Convenient, Cozy and Furnished with Color TV.
- 4 Bedroom - $3950-$4000
- 426 East Plaza Blvd - 1/2 Off 1st Month & N...
- Upgraded 4 bedroom Single Family home!!
- Delta Street 4028 - 5
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,150
Average Apartment Costs in National CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest studio rent is $722. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1772. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2049. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2350. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2600.