National City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in National City.
National City has a population of 58,582 and an average Walk Score of 64.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find National City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eucalyptus Park View
- Eucalyptus Grove Apartments
- Park Villas Apartments
- Nice 3 Bdrm, 1 Ba available now!
- Move in Specials!!! Easy freeway access. Call 619- NineFourSix-NineNineNineOne for showings and info.
- Gated community, Onsite Laundry facilities, Courtesy patrol, Assigned parking, 2 Playgrounds, Community Room/Learning center featuring Homework Club, One on One tutoring,computer classes, summer activities, field trips, GED program and MORE.
- Spacious Townhome centrally located, no neighbors above or below
- Great 2 bedroom/1 bath duplex home, near schools.
- Well maintained townhome in convenient area. Garage, playground and pool on site!!!
- No Vouchers Necessary,CLEAN, QUIET, SAFE, New Granite Kitchen, New Tub and Shower, New Floors, New Toilet, New Paint!
- 1 bed, $850
- 2818 1/2 Prospect St - Charming Spanish Style 1...
- Delta Street 4028 - 5
- Convenient, Cozy and Furnished with Color TV.
Average Apartment Costs in National CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest studio rent is $867. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $896. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $7000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1649. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2150.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2350.