North Tustin Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Tustin.
North Tustin has a population of 24,917 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Tustin apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Apartment in great location, id-135589774
- Pointe Newport Apartments
- 5 bed, 3156 sqft, $3,200
- 4 bed, 2300 sqft, $3,500
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $800
- 4 bed, 2974 sqft, $3,800
- 4 bed, 2800 sqft, $4,750
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $3,495
- 4 bed, 2650 sqft, $4,000
- Great location! Upper end unit. Fireplace in living room. Kitchen open to living & dining room. Has pool/spa, tennis court, club house with kitchen, pool table & laundry room. Located close to 5/22/57& 55 fwys, shopping, dining, schools & park.
- 5 bed, 3400 sqft, $4,700
- 3 bed, 2100 sqft, $3,300
- 1 bd/1 bath Newly Renovated Apartments Situated in
- UTILITIES INCLUDED! 4br/3ba Executive Home
Average Apartment Costs in North TustinBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest studio rent is $745. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $790. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2005.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1572. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2038.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.