Norwalk Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Norwalk.
Norwalk has a population of 105,549 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Norwalk apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- IMT MetroPointe
- Center Pointe Villas - Seniors 62+
- The Courtyards
- Avalon at Civic Center
- Imperial Place Luxury Apartments
- Gorgeous Norwalk, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, id-135728912
- Villa Del Sol Apartments
- Porto Bella
- Parkwood Apartments "Under New Management"
- 2BD 1.5BTH Condo - 14312 Alburtis Ave., Norwalk CA
- 14100 San Antonio Drive
- Beautiful 3 Bed, 1 Bath Pool Home!
- Nice Home in North Downey
Average Apartment Costs in NorwalkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $840. The cheapest studio rent is $735. The most expensive studio price is $1650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1122. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1308. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1969. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.