Arroyo Viejo, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Arroyo Viejo, Oakland.
Arroyo Viejo has a population of 5,062 and an average Walk Score of 66. Arroyo Viejo is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Arroyo Viejo, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- There is no smoking in this building.
- Very Nice Single Family Home
- Gorgeous Spacious 1st Level Apt in nice 4plex. New bathroom with new tub and marble tub enclosure and tile flooring, new carpeting, granite counters in kitchen & tile flooring, new doors and light fixtures, gated, assigned parking, stove & fridge,
- Fantastic two bedroom house with deck and backyard. Parking space available. Pets OK. JUProperties.com
- 3br, 1 bath. Downstairs Unit available. New paint and carpet. Washer and dryer hookup. Back yard too
- The whole house is remodeled from top to bottom,everything is brand new,it has a great open floor plan,and on street level ,it has 2 beds,1 bathroom, small living area,and kitchen with stove hook up,and it has a separate entrance from the main house.
- Excellent home in Oakland, close to a library and mall
- 2 bedroom 1 bath house EXT 816
- Beautiful 1 Br duplex. Many Upgrades!
- 2526 75th Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Arroyo Viejo, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.