Arroyo Viejo, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Arroyo Viejo, Oakland.
Arroyo Viejo has a population of 5,062 and an average Walk Score of 66. Arroyo Viejo is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Arroyo Viejo, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fantastic two bedroom house with deck and backyard. Parking space available. Pets OK. JUProperties.com
- The whole house is remodeled from top to bottom,everything is brand new,it has a great open floor plan,and on street level ,it has 2 beds,1 bathroom, small living area,and kitchen with stove hook up,and it has a separate entrance from the main house.
- There is no smoking in this building.
- Gorgeous Spacious 1st Level Apt in nice 4plex. New bathroom with new tub and marble tub enclosure and tile flooring, new carpeting, granite counters in kitchen & tile flooring, new doors and light fixtures, gated, assigned parking, stove & fridge,
- 3br, 1 bath. Downstairs Unit available. New paint and carpet. Washer and dryer hookup. Back yard too
- Petite single family home with perks! Located in East Oakland. Walking distance to shops, transit center, health clinic, social service building and many other agencies located in the Eastmont Town Center (formerly Eastmont Mall). Call or Text Me!
- Very Nice Single Family Home
- 2 bedroom 1 bath house EXT 816
- 1 bed, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Arroyo Viejo, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.