Castlemont, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Castlemont, Oakland.
Castlemont has a population of 3,620 and an average Walk Score of 51. Castlemont is the #107 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Castlemont, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Charming 1 Bedroom in a Complex, Ready Soon!!
- Located on top floor, newly refurbished with Laminate/Vinyl floors. Nice patio. Off street Garage Parking! Laundry facilities on premises
- Remodeled Home w/ Convenient Access to Hwy 580
- 1950 89th Ave., Oakland Duplex $1550 Deposit $1200 The house has 3 bedrooms 1 bath the kitchen has granite counters. Parking behind the gate.
- Move In Special. Call for details. 1 or 2 bedroom vouchers accepted. Deposit negotiable based on rental history.
- Clean Apartment Unit.. Coming Soon!!
- Nice 1 Bedroom Lower Unit, in a Quiet 4-Plex Building, with Private Garage.
- Available House in Oakland!! Hurry!!
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with new wall to wall carpets, brand new stove, refrigerator and flooring in kitchen. Laundry room on premises. Carport parking
- Off fwy 580 at Golf Links Rd, passing Oakland Zoo, there schools, bus stops, very convenient. Close to San Leandro. Gated building.
- 9415 Peach St
- 1959 90th Ave
Average Apartment Costs in Castlemont, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.