Coliseum, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coliseum, Oakland.
Coliseum has a population of 3,172 and an average Walk Score of 54. Coliseum is the #101 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Coliseum, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Fascinating 3 Bedroom unit in a 4plex.
- WOW! New Year 1 month FREE RENT! HURRY! Very quiet and secure behind the gate. Own parking space. 3 blocks to BART, convenient.
- Well-kept Cozy Cottage Fresh and Clean, ready for occupancy. Has Enclosed Yard and Off-street Parking. Near Public Transit and Within Walking Distance of BART as well as Amtrak Regional Rail Transfer Point. Easy Access to 880
- We offer beautiful, new apts and townhomes, top notch management, and a long list of available on-site services. We have easy access to 880 and located just 1 block from the Coliseum/BART station.
- New Home. Remote control gate, quiet & secure. 2 Stories. Walk to BART.
- Ready Now,Spacious 4 Bed 1.5 Bath Unit, In A Du...
- 1515 69th Ave, Oakland, CA 94621
Average Apartment Costs in Coliseum, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1750.