Coliseum Industrial, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Coliseum Industrial, Oakland.
Coliseum Industrial has a population of 2,185 and an average Walk Score of 57. Coliseum Industrial is the #89 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
- 2701 64th Avenue, Oakland
- Spacious light and bright upper unit in rear of fourplex, quiet maintained building, updated kitchen with granite counter tops and updated bath, warm wall designer colors, gated, assigned parking, stove and fridge, garbage & garden service included
- Charming 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Duplex w/ yard
- Fully remodeled Nice big 3bed/1.5bath with washer and dryer. Big living room and kitchen. Oakland area code 2197516.
- New windows & window covering, new hardwood floors, washer & dryer, refrigerator, close to shopping, & close to bus line.
- There is no smoking in this building.
- 3br, 1 bath. Downstairs Unit available. New paint and carpet. Washer and dryer hookup. Back yard too
- Well maintained 2Br/1Ba 1100sf house for rent.
- Fantastic two bedroom house with deck and backyard. Parking space available. Pets OK. JUProperties.com
- WOW! New Year 1 month FREE RENT! HURRY! Very quiet and secure behind the gate. Own parking space. 3 blocks to BART, convenient.
- Charming triplex unit.. Coming Soon!!
- Very Nice Single Family Home
- The whole house is remodeled from top to bottom,everything is brand new,it has a great open floor plan,and on street level ,it has 2 beds,1 bathroom, small living area,and kitchen with stove hook up,and it has a separate entrance from the main house.
- New Home. Remote control gate, quiet & secure. 2 Stories. Walk to BART.
- - Charming property with Southwestern exterior design - In a quiet neighborhood near Havenscourt - Newly renovated bath - Granite kitchen countertops - Wood & tile floors throughout - Spacious front and back yards - Plenty of off-street parking