Eastmont, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eastmont, Oakland.
Eastmont has a population of 3,466 and an average Walk Score of 73. Eastmont is the #49 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eastmont, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Totally remodeled units. New paint, tile floors in kitchen and bath, wood flooring, new cabinets with granite counters.
- Excellent home in Oakland, close to a library and mall
- 3 bedroom/3 bath Single Family House, with an additional attic loft and a basement for storage and laundry
- Totally remodeled units. New Paint, tile floor in kitchen and bath, wood flooring in living room and bedroom. New cabinets with granite counters.
- New windows & window covering, new hardwood floors, washer & dryer, refrigerator, close to shopping, & close to bus line.
- Petite single family home with perks! Located in East Oakland. Walking distance to shops, transit center, health clinic, social service building and many other agencies located in the Eastmont Town Center (formerly Eastmont Mall). Call or Text Me!
- Newly renovated 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home at Oa...
Average Apartment Costs in Eastmont, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1749.