Frick, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Frick, Oakland.
Frick has a population of 3,254 and an average Walk Score of 74. Frick is the #46 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
- 2701 64th Avenue, Oakland
- 2 story single family home with great views of the bay. Updated kitchen and baths. Near Mills College. Balconies and large back yard. 2 car garage and new appliances.
- Beautiful Sunny Duplex in a quiet family-oriented neighborhood with backyard!
- Very Spacious 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apt 2 Bedroom Apartment, Available Now and Ready to Move In. Off Street parking Coin operated Laundry On Site Manager Quiet Location Close to Highway 880 and Highway 580
- Nice and sunny unit in quiet family neighborhood with a backyard!
- Advent - Sunny Apartment with Backyard and Gara...
- Move In Special 1/2 Off Last Month. Large 2 Bed...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,290
- 2 Bedroom Courtyard Unit EXT 806
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,495
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath House,Coming Soon
- Magnificent VIEWS