Frick, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Frick, Oakland.
Frick has a population of 3,254 and an average Walk Score of 74. Frick is the #46 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Frick, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2701 64th Avenue, Oakland
- Large 2 Bed with Parking, Secure Entry and Laun...
- 2 story single family home with great views of the bay. Updated kitchen and baths. Near Mills College. Balconies and large back yard. 2 car garage and new appliances.
- Very Spacious 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apt 2 Bedroom Apartment, Available Now and Ready to Move In. Off Street parking Coin operated Laundry On Site Manager Quiet Location Close to Highway 880 and Highway 580
- Beautiful Sunny Duplex in a quiet family-oriented neighborhood with backyard!
- 3bd/2ba- End Unit With Large Kitchen, Great Nat...
- Nice and sunny unit in quiet family neighborhood with a backyard!
- Advent - Sunny Apartment with Backyard and Gara...
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath House,Coming Soon
- Incredible Dark Hardwood Flooring, Corner Lot, ...
- Magnificent VIEWS
- 6428 Foothill Blvd, Oakland, CA 94605
Average Apartment Costs in Frick, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.