Palm Desert Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm Desert.
Palm Desert has a population of 48,445 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm Desert apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Over 689 sf in Palm Desert, id-135703301
- 37600 College Drive
- The Regent Palm Desert
- Desert Fountains at Palm Desert
- Canterra Apartment Homes
- This property is available as an., id-135685382
- Villas on the Green 55+ Senior
- Panorama Apartments
- 4 bedrooms 3 bath spacious home
- 76912 Ascalon /Great View On Golf Course
- Turnkey furnished, long term rental.
- Ariana at El Paseo at Palm Desert, CA
- 692 Vista Lago Circle, N.
- Great location just steps to pool and spa.
Average Apartment Costs in Palm DesertBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $646. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $698.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $894. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2212. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5500.