Palm Desert Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm Desert.
Palm Desert has a population of 48,445 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm Desert apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Over 689 sf in Palm Desert, id-135703301
- 37600 College Drive
- The Regent Palm Desert
- Canterra Apartment Homes
- Desert Fountains at Palm Desert
- This property is available as an., id-135685382
- Villas on the Green 55+ Senior
- Panorama Apartments
- Palm Desert Canyon Cove Home
- remodeled Vista Paseo residence
- Charming, Clean Condo with all new furnishings
- Nearly new house furnished on corner of Fairway
- 42388 Sand Dune-Great view on golf course!
- 76866 Morocco - Beautiful Elevated View Locatio...
Average Apartment Costs in Palm DesertBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $698. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $2200.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $899. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1887. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $945. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2122. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.