Palm Desert Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm Desert.
Palm Desert has a population of 48,445 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm Desert apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Move-in condition, 2 bedroom 1 bath, id-135585976
- 37600 College Drive
- The Regent Palm Desert
- Desert Fountains at Palm Desert
- Canterra Apartment Homes
- This property is available as an., id-135685382
- Villas on the Green 55+ Senior
- Panorama Apartments
- Peaceful setting - off main road.
- Charming, Clean Condo with all new furnishings
- Turnkey Furnished 3BD/2.5BA Condo Overlooking C...
- nestled in a cul-de-sac
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom in the Palm Desert Greens C...
- 49993 Avenida Vista Bonita
Average Apartment Costs in Palm DesertBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $646. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $698.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $899. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1847. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2650.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2675. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2850.