Palm Desert Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm Desert.
Palm Desert has a population of 48,445 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm Desert apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Regent Palm Desert
- Welcome to Desert Oasis., id-130678516
- Desert Fountains at Palm Desert
- Canterra Apartment Homes
- Vineyards at Palm Desert
- Villas on the Green 55+ Senior
- Panorama Apartments
- 2 bedrooms House in Rancho Mirage, id-134850838
- Gorgeous Home with Casita in Nice, Quiet Neighb...
- Renovated 2BR plus den Furnished
- 2 bed, $1,800
- Beautiful home in Laguna De La Paz
- 2 Bedroom - $1095
- Lowest priced lease in Amatista.
- 4 bedrooms 3 bath spacious home
Average Apartment Costs in Palm DesertBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $646. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $698.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $899. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $824. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2575. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2750.