Palm Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palm Springs.
Palm Springs has a population of 44,552 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palm Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Date Palm Country Club
- Sunrise Terrace Apartments
- San Jacinto Village
- The Sage Courtyard Apartment Homes
- Royal Springs
- Mojave Blue
- Palm Springs Village
- Creekside Apartments
- La Ventana Apartments
- Over 1,160 sf in Cathedral City, id-135248712
- Palos Verdes Villas
- Palm Springs Luxurious 2 + 1, id-135546181
- Gated community beautiful corner unit, back patio over looking the pool and living room is looking at beautiful tramway. Laundry private unit and washer and dryer in the unit, brand new tiles through out the unit. Handy cap access.
- 68145 Estio Rd, Cathedral City, CA 92234
- Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA 92264
Average Apartment Costs in Palm SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $674. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $720. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $879. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.