Paradise Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Paradise.
Paradise has a population of 26,218 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Paradise apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3/2.5 Home with Sensational View- Dean Place
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath Duplex on Clara Lane in Paradise
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath unit on Black Olive in Paradise
- 2 Bdrm on Large Lot in Paradise: N. Libby
- Nice 3 bedroom 1.5 bath on great Pentz Road loc...
- Nice 2 Bed / 2 Bath Home w/Den on Salisbury Ln.
- Debbie Ln., 5920 - 1
- 1 Bed / 1.5 Bath on Neal Rd
- 2/1.5 home on quiet cul-de-sac: Hillside
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $700
- Exceptional 2 bdrm, 2 bth with canyon view! Cou...
- Private 1 bedroom, 1 bath home on Wagstaff
Average Apartment Costs in ParadiseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1372. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1695.