Paradise Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Paradise.
Paradise has a population of 26,218 and an average Walk Score of 35.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Paradise apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bdrm on Large Lot in Paradise: N. Libby
- Exceptional 2 bdrm, 2 bth with canyon view! Cou...
- 2/1.5 home on quiet cul-de-sac: Hillside
- Nice 2 Bed / 2 Bath Home w/Den on Salisbury Ln.
- 3/2.5 Home with Sensational View- Dean Place
- 1 Bed / 1.5 Bath on Neal Rd
- Private 1 bedroom, 1 bath home on Wagstaff
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $700
- Nice 3 bedroom 1.5 bath on great Pentz Road loc...
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath Duplex on Clara Lane in Paradise
- Debbie Ln., 5920 - 1
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath unit on Black Olive in Paradise
Average Apartment Costs in ParadiseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $775.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.