South, Pasadena Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South, Pasadena.
South has a population of 22,494 and an average Walk Score of 81. South is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Pasadena.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South, Pasadena apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Monterras
- Windrose Apartments
- Terraces at Paseo Colorado
- The Mark
- Buena Vista Apartments
- Arpeggio at Pasadena
- 818 S Lake
- Your new home awaits you!! GREAT location!! PET...
- Close to All Colleges- Pasadena at Pasadena, CA
- 2 bd/1 bath Mins to Shopping, Dining, & Entertainm
- ** Great Price - Pasadena 2 Bedroom At Pasadena...
- Studio, 500 sqft, $975
- Gorgeous Pasadena Apartment****Gleaming Wood Fl...
- Very Large 1 Bedroom Apartment in Excellent Pas...
- Fully Renovated unit w/ NEW washer & dryer ...
Average Apartment Costs in South, PasadenaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1344. The cheapest studio rent is $975. The most expensive studio price is $1575.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1610. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1649.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.