Pomona Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pomona.
Pomona has a population of 149,058 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pomona apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amber Ridge
- eaves Phillips Ranch
- eaves San Dimas
- Mountain View Apartments
- Falcon Street Apartments
- Indian Hill Villas
- eaves San Dimas Canyon
- Very Nice Pomona Apartment One Bedroom & One Bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 baths. Detached garage,central air condition, fireplace,Nice neighborhood,house is close to school and 5 minutes to 10 Freeway!! 24 hours on call service! Call Today if interested!
- The first Crime-Free multi-housing property is certified by the City of Pomona in 2010. Security gated and low-income senior (55 year old and up) apartment is located in south Pomona.
- New property, with brand new appliances, a play park with slides for children. Private street with only tenant traffic. Brightly lit neighborhood. Now taking applications for waiting list.
- NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR WAITING LIST. All new appliances, refrigerator, new range, built in microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
- Stove, dishwasher, attached garage, and landscaping included. Also has washer and dryer hookups and a large back yard.
- Home with a PORCH on a Spacious Property!
Average Apartment Costs in PomonaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest studio rent is $779. The most expensive studio price is $1020.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1140. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1216. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1475.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1919.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2194. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2250.