Pomona Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pomona.
Pomona has a population of 149,058 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pomona apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amber Ridge
- eaves Phillips Ranch
- eaves San Dimas
- Indian Hill Villas
- Falcon Street Apartments
- Mountain View Apartments
- eaves San Dimas Canyon
- Very Nice Pomona Apartment One Bedroom & One Bathroom.
- New property, with brand new appliances, a play park with slides for children. Private street with only tenant traffic. Brightly lit neighborhood. Now taking applications for waiting list.
- Radiant 3 Bedroom Remodeled Home
- 4 Br In the Heart of Pomona!
- SERENITY VILLAS is located in northern Pomona with scenic views of the San Gabriel Mountains. Our gated senior community was awarded the City of Pomona Crime-Free designation! We offer the lowest security deposit options starting at $256
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Baths Close to Schools. Hurry this one won't last. Section 8 Welcome
- N Park - A - 1
Average Apartment Costs in PomonaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest studio rent is $779. The most expensive studio price is $1020.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1216. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1854. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1919.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2194. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2250.