Pomona Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pomona.
Pomona has a population of 149,058 and an average Walk Score of 51.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pomona apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Amber Ridge
- eaves Phillips Ranch
- Indian Hill Villas
- Mountain View Apartments
- Falcon Street Apartments
- eaves San Dimas
- eaves San Dimas Canyon
- 2 bedrooms Apartment in Diamond Bar, id-135698579
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 baths. Detached garage,central air condition, fireplace,Nice neighborhood,house is close to school and 5 minutes to 10 Freeway!! 24 hours on call service! Call Today if interested!
- Radiant 3 Bedroom Remodeled Home
- One of a Kind Home!
- The first Crime-Free multi-housing property is certified by the City of Pomona in 2010. Security gated and low-income senior (55 year old and up) apartment is located in south Pomona.
- SERENITY VILLAS is located in northern Pomona with scenic views of the San Gabriel Mountains. Our gated senior community was awarded the City of Pomona Crime-Free designation! We offer the lowest security deposit options starting at $256
- Spectacular remodeled 3 BR in Pomona
Average Apartment Costs in PomonaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $860. The cheapest studio rent is $715. The most expensive studio price is $1020.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1140. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $510. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1265. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1854. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1919.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2194. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2250.