Port Hueneme Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Port Hueneme.
Port Hueneme has a population of 21,723 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Port Hueneme apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ocean View Condo with Direct Beach View/Access ...
- For Beach Lovers
- 787 E Port Hueneme Road, Port Hueneme CA 93041 ...
- 826 E Clara Street, Port Hueneme CA 93041 at Po...
- Light And Bright House Near The Port Hueneme Base.
- 3320 Kern Street, Oxnard CA 93033 at Oxnard, CA
- Ponoma 524 - B116
- Newer Construction 3BR Home Near the Port Huene...
- Pleasantvalley 665 - 1
- 1783 North 6th Street, Port Hueneme CA 93041 at...
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- 6th St, Port Hueneme, CA 93041
- Single Family House for rent in Oxnard, CA
Average Apartment Costs in Port HuenemeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1473. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1120. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.