Port Hueneme Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Port Hueneme.
Port Hueneme has a population of 21,723 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Port Hueneme apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ocean View Condo with Direct Beach View/Access ...
- 826 E Clara Street, Port Hueneme CA 93041 at Po...
- 3 bed, 1595 sqft, $1,900
- 787 E Port Hueneme Road, Port Hueneme CA 93041 ...
- Ponoma 524 - B116
- Beautifully Remodeled Condo
- 1783 North 6th Street, Port Hueneme CA 93041 at...
- 3 bed, 1392 sqft, $1,750
- Pleasantvalley 665 - 1
- Very Cute 2 Bedroom!
- 3320 Kern Street, Oxnard CA 93033 at Oxnard, CA
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- Home Is Perfect For Your Family.
- 6th St, Port Hueneme, CA 93041
Average Apartment Costs in Port HuenemeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest studio rent is $490. The most expensive studio price is $1625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1195.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1120. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2022. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.