Rancho Cordova Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Cordova.
Rancho Cordova has a population of 64,776 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Cordova apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135840662
- Bishops Court
- Gold Ridge
- Oak Brook Apartments
- Zinfandel Village
- 5712 Kenneth Avenue, Carmichael
- 2 bed, $725
- 2224 Wood Cliff Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Anatolia Village 6BR BA pool gard fp 3467sqft.
- Spacious Gold River Manor 3BR BA refr fp 2070sqft.
- Cozy Lincoln Village 3BR BA fp 1058sqft.
- 11012 Gingerwood Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 2787 Bradshaw Rd, Sacramento, CA 95827
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1651 sqft, $1,550
- Moraine Circle - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho CordovaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $620. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $605. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $765.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1237. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1945.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1595.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2095.