Rancho Cordova Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Cordova.
Rancho Cordova has a population of 64,776 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Cordova apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Partially remodeled, id-135580621
- The Reserve At Capital Center
- Bishops Court
- Oak Brook Apartments
- Oak Brook
- Chesapeake Commons Apartments
- Zinfandel Village
- Gold Ridge
- Wind Chase Apartments
- 5712 Kenneth Avenue, Carmichael
- Anatolia Village, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
- Gorgeous 4/3 Home in Anatolia!!!
- Gorgeous 4/2 home in Anatolia! 11784 Village Po...
- Great 4/2 home for rent in Anatolia Estates! 12...
- One and two bedrooms at a low price! Huge walking closets! Close to shopping, entertainment, and public transportation.
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho CordovaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $607. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $689. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $845. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1260. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1895.