Rancho Cordova Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Cordova.
Rancho Cordova has a population of 64,776 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Cordova apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bedrooms - must see to believe., id-131008445
- The Reserve At Capital Center
- Oak Brook
- Bishops Court
- Gold Ridge
- Chesapeake Commons Apartments
- Zinfandel Village
- Oak Brook Apartments
- Wind Chase Apartments
- Anatolia Village, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
- 5712 Kenneth Avenue, Carmichael
- Single Story Home in Quiet Neighborhood
- 2BR/1BA Condominium For Rent
- *Beautiful 4 Bdrm/3 Bth Hm In Anatolia Community*
- Larchmont Sunriver 3BR BA gard refr w/d fp 1579...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho CordovaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $607. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $800.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1750.