Rancho Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Mirage.
Rancho Mirage has a population of 17,218 and an average Walk Score of 24.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Date Palm Country Club
- This property is available as an., id-135685382
- Creekside Apartments
- Big Patio * Large 3br/2ba Apartment * Dishwashe...
- Gated community beautiful corner unit, back patio over looking the pool and living room is looking at beautiful tramway. Laundry private unit and washer and dryer in the unit, brand new tiles through out the unit. Handy cap access.
- Great furnished 3 bedroom condo
- Single Level 3 bedroom Condo end unit in Rancho...
- Seasonal Lease on the Fairway at Monterey C.C.
- 3 bed, 1360 sqft, $1,450
- 2 bed, 802 sqft, $875
- Cathedral City home convenient location near sc...
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Home With Views Of Lake!
- Large condo
- Just Listed! Adorable 3 Bedroom Pool Home In Ca...
- 2 bed, 1384 sqft, $1,800
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $2200.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $902. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $879. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2399. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.