Rancho Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Mirage.
Rancho Mirage has a population of 17,218 and an average Walk Score of 24.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Date Palm Country Club
- Creekside Apartments
- 2 bedrooms House in Rancho Mirage, id-134850838
- Over 1,160 sf in Cathedral City, id-135248712
- 1 bed, 1643 sqft, $825
- Truely special home.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 745 sqft, $800
- 2 Bedroom - $1000
- Cathedral City home convenient location near sc...
- Cute and cozy condominium
- Perfect Location - Heart of Palm Desert
- 3 bed, 1149 sqft, $1,250
- Just Listed! Adorable 3 Bedroom Pool Home In Ca...
- Seasonal Lease on the Fairway at Monterey C.C.
- 2 bed, 2336 sqft, $2,400
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $649. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $2200.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $902. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2800. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1874. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $879. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $5200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1599. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5500.