Rancho Mirage Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Mirage.
Rancho Mirage has a population of 17,218 and an average Walk Score of 24.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Mirage apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Date Palm Country Club
- This property is available as an., id-135685382
- Creekside Apartments
- Rancho Mirage - 2 BD, 2 BA With Pool & Laun...
- 2 bed, 966 sqft, $950
- Wonderful Cathedral City Home!!
- Cute and cozy condominium
- Seasonal Lease on the Fairway at Monterey C.C.
- Cathedral City home convenient location near sc...
- Just Listed! Adorable 3 Bedroom Pool Home In Ca...
- Single Level 3 bedroom Condo end unit in Rancho...
- Great furnished 3 bedroom condo
- Date Palm Country Club, Palm Springs at Cathedr...
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom in the Palm Desert Greens C...
- 3 bed, 3127 sqft, $2,500
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho MirageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $698. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $2200.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $879. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.