Redwood City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Redwood City.
Redwood City has a population of 76,815 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Redwood City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Redwood Shores and Harborside
- Beach Cove Apartment
- Avenue Two
- Schooner Bay Apartment Homes
- 885 Woodside
- 707 Leahy Apartments
- Tastefully Renovated 2 BD/1 BA Duplex with Bonu...
- Furnished resort-type house with pool/hottub an...
- Enhance Your Surroundings in Your New 2B/2BA Ho...
- 5 bed, 3000 sqft, $9,500
- $10,500 Per Mo.: Woodside Escape/Corporate Temp...
- Redwood Shores Waterfront Community with 1BD/1B...
- Entertain in Emerald Hills at Emerald Hills, CA
- Beautiful Remodeled Home Minutes from Stanford ...
- 3 Bedroom - $2975
Average Apartment Costs in Redwood CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1730.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1591. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2195.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2772. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $2700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2845.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2975.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $14995.