Redwood City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Redwood City.
Redwood City has a population of 76,815 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Redwood City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Redwood Shores and Harborside
- Beach Cove Apartment
- Avenue Two
- Schooner Bay Apartment Homes
- 885 Woodside Road
- 707 Leahy
- Marymount Tower / Luxury
- Spacious townhome in Mt.
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $3,700
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1412 sqft, $3,350
- Beautiful Single Family Home in Redwood Shore a...
- AzariPM; Fully Furnished, Beautiful and Spaciou...
- Charming 1940's Craftsman.
- Tastefully Renovated 2 BD/1 BA Duplex with Bonu...
- $10,500 Per Mo.: Woodside Escape/Corporate Temp...
Average Apartment Costs in Redwood CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1677. The cheapest studio rent is $950. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2057. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2625.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $3795. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $10000.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $15000.