Redwood City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Redwood City.
Redwood City has a population of 76,815 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Redwood City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Redwood Shores and Harborside
- Beach Cove Apartment Homes
- Avenue Two
- Schooner Bay Apartment Homes
- 707 Leahy Apartments
- Spacious townhome in Mt.
- Furnished resort-type house with pool/hottub an...
- Tastefully Renovated (Brand New) 2 BD/1.5 BA Du...
- 2 bed, 900 sqft, $3,700
- Luxury & Tranquility in the Heart of Downto...
- $10,500 Per Mo.: Woodside Escape/Corporate Temp...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 2000 sqft, $7,000
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1412 sqft, $3,350
- 6 bed, 5626 sqft, $15,000
- AzariPM; Fully Furnished, Beautiful and Spaciou...
Average Apartment Costs in Redwood CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1759. The cheapest studio rent is $950. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1955. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2630.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2283. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2093. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3287.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $15000.