Redwood City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Redwood City.
Redwood City has a population of 76,815 and an average Walk Score of 62.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Redwood City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Redwood Shores and Harborside
- Beach Cove Apartment
- Avenue Two
- Schooner Bay Apartment Homes
- 885 Woodside Road
- 707 Leahy Apartments
- 3 bed, $3,895
- 5 bed, 3000 sqft, $9,500
- 3 Bedroom - $2975
- Entertain in Emerald Hills at Emerald Hills, CA
- Tastefully Renovated 2 BD/1 BA Duplex with Bonu...
- Enhance Your Surroundings in Your New 2B/2BA Ho...
- $10,500 Per Mo.: Woodside Escape/Corporate Temp...
- Furnished resort-type house with pool/hottub an...
- AzariPM; Fully Furnished, Beautiful and Spaciou...
Average Apartment Costs in Redwood CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1614. The cheapest studio rent is $950. The most expensive studio price is $1960.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2026. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2546. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3625. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2975. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $13497. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $12000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $14995.