Rialto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rialto.
Rialto has a population of 99,171 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rialto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 210 N Beechwood Avenue
- Alcantara Apartment Homes
- 2 Beds 2 Baths
- Great Four BR Home Blocks From Kaiser
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom House in Rialto with separately fenced, in-ground swimming pool. Close to shopping, schools, omnitrans, etc.
- Must See!!!! Move-In Specials!!!! Half-off 1st months rent.
- washer druer hookups, attached garage, stove and dishwasher included.
- New community, completely renovated by the city of Rialto. Private and gated community. Community services and assistant with homework for students at the locations. Water and Trash included.
- Special!!!!! $99 Moves You In!!!! *OAC
- Lovely 3 Bedroom home in Rialto, CA
- 7365 Tangelo Ave. Fontana CA 92336
- Brand new Paint and Carpet, Wood Burning Fireplace
- 3 BR, 2 BA w/ an Amazing Pool & Patio
- Half off 1st months rent (880 Wisteria)
- Cute 1 bedroom Single Story Apartment w/garage ...
Average Apartment Costs in RialtoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $687. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $820. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $999. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1674. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.