Richmond Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Richmond.
Richmond has a population of 103,701 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Richmond apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Baycliff Apartments
- San Marcos
- Hilltop Commons Apartments
- Village at Town Center
- The Shores
- Marina Bay
- Bella Vista at Hilltop
- This unit is being remodeled. New paint, new hardwood floor, new cabinet, new bathroom. Washer, dryer in the house. Including Gas Range, Refregirator. Owner pays garbage, water. Plenty of parking.
- 1865-1875 POWELL STREET, SAN PABLO
- The Cove
- Corner lot close to freeway,Bart,school and 20 munites from sanfrancisco.
- 2BED 1 BATH UNIT IN A TRIPLEX,COMING SOON
- Project Based Section 8 wait list is open now! Must be 62 years old.
- Easy Access to Highways 80 and 580. Close to Parks and High School
- Passed Section8 Inspection. Ready to move in right away. Remodeled. It includes new Stove, hood, refregirator ,garbage disposal, washer and dryer. New hardwood floor in living room, dining room and bedrooms. Tiles in kitchen, bathroom and hall way.
Average Apartment Costs in RichmondBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $905. The cheapest studio rent is $665. The most expensive studio price is $2625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $618. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1325.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2119.