Richmond Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Richmond.
Richmond has a population of 103,701 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Richmond apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Baycliff Apartments
- San Marcos
- Hilltop Commons Apartments
- The Shores
- Village at Town Center
- Marina Bay
- Bella Vista Apartment
- This unit is being remodeled. New paint, new hardwood floor, new cabinet, new bathroom. Washer, dryer in the house. Including Gas Range, Refregirator. Owner pays garbage, water. Plenty of parking.
- 1865-1875 POWELL STREET, SAN PABLO
- The Cove
- Duplex Unit in San Pablo, Now Available!!
- Duplex Unit in Richmond. Available Soon
- 945 South 45th Street, Richmond
- Coming Soon 3 Bedroom Duplex Unit
- Cross steet from Hilltop Mall. Big 4bed/2bath single house is being remodeling. It will be ready to move in very soon. Living room, dining room. New hardwood floor, new kitchen, all new appliances, new paint, new window, new garage door.
Average Apartment Costs in RichmondBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $905. The cheapest studio rent is $665. The most expensive studio price is $2625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $618. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1325.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2119.