Downtown, Riverside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, Riverside.
Downtown has a population of 10,993 and an average Walk Score of 70. Downtown is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Riverside.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, Riverside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quiet neighborhood on a tree lined street near Riverside Community College and Downtown Riverside.
- Located in downtown riverside, only minuets away from the Historic Mission Inn.
- Newly Remodeled 2 bedroom/ 1 bath front unit duplex centrally located in downtown Riverside.
- 3 bed, 1660 sqft, $1,750
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,000
- 1658 Sophia Ct. Riverside CA 92501
- Logan Point Apartments! Gorgeous 1, 2, And 3 Be...
- Spacious Apartment for Rent this is a studio ap...
- Save $$$$ @ Palm Vista Apartments At City Of Ri...
- Beautiful Condo In Riverside
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1050 sqft, $1,200
- Luxury Townhomes Downtown Riverside
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, RiversideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.