La Sierra, Riverside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Sierra, Riverside.
La Sierra has a population of 33,436 and an average Walk Score of 57. La Sierra is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Riverside.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Sierra, Riverside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Newport Apartments
- Casa Sierra Apartments
- The Meadows Apartment
- The Terrace
- Tuscan Townhomes
- Cambria at Riverwalk Senior Apartments
- Riverwalk Landing Apartments
- Our two bedroom one bath has a cook’s kitchen and spacious living / dining area. You also get a patio/balcony with a large utility closet. Rooms are perfect fit for all size sets and come with vertical blinds. central heating/Air. Upgraded flooring.
- Rome #312
- Studio, 850 sqft, $1,235
- Three Bd Available Now With Granite Countertops
- Upstairs condo in River Oaks. Walk to the Tyler Mall and Metro Link. Full Granite tops, cherry wood cabnets, GATED, pool, spa and tennis courts. inside laundry with washer/dryer in the unit.
- AVAILABLE MARCH 1ST,2013.........bedroom and bath upstairs, new tile floors throughout, large fenced back yard
- Rome #208
- Rome #222
Average Apartment Costs in La Sierra, RiversideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1095.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $805. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1185.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1462. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1675.