La Sierra, Riverside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Sierra, Riverside.
La Sierra has a population of 33,436 and an average Walk Score of 57. La Sierra is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Riverside.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Sierra, Riverside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Newport Apartments
- Casa Sierra Apartments
- The Terrace
- Tuscan Townhomes
- The Meadows Apartment
- Cambria at Riverwalk Senior Apartments
- Riverwalk Landing Apartments
- MUST SEE!!! Cozy 2 Bedroom Apt.
- London #203
- Rome #209
- Landscaped 3 Bedroom Home with Upgrades
- Upstairs condo in River Oaks. Walk to the Tyler Mall and Metro Link. Full Granite tops, cherry wood cabnets, GATED, pool, spa and tennis courts. inside laundry with washer/dryer in the unit.
- Studio, 850 sqft, $1,235
- 2 bed, $850
- AVAILABLE MARCH 1ST,2013.........bedroom and bath upstairs, new tile floors throughout, large fenced back yard
Average Apartment Costs in La Sierra, RiversideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $805.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1185.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.