La Sierra, Riverside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Sierra, Riverside.
La Sierra has a population of 33,436 and an average Walk Score of 57. La Sierra is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Riverside.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Sierra, Riverside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Newport Apartments
- Casa Sierra Apartments
- The Meadows Apartment
- Sonoma (2B)
- Two Bedroom 1208sqft
- The Terrace
- Our two bedroom one bath has a cook’s kitchen and spacious living / dining area. You also get a patio/balcony with a large utility closet. Rooms are perfect fit for all size sets and come with vertical blinds. central heating/Air. Upgraded flooring.
- Riverwalk Landing Apartments
- Three Bd Available Now With Granite Countertops
- London #203
- Rome #209
- 4492 Spring Knolls Court, Riverside 92505
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $549
- Rome #208
- Studio, 850 sqft, $1,235
Average Apartment Costs in La Sierra, RiversideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $870. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1074. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1462. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1675.