Parkway, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Parkway, Sacramento.
Parkway has a population of 17,984 and an average Walk Score of 42. Parkway is the #74 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Parkway, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lotus Landing
- Affordable Townhome with Backyard
- 2 Beds - Pinewood Apartments
- Breckenridge Village
- Remodled apartments in Gated community, located near shopping centers, Convinetly located near highway 99. High school not too from property,
- 2 bed, $775
- 2 bed, $795
- A Spacious 3bd/2ba with Bonus Room & 2 Car ...
- 4 Bedroom Condo in South Sacramento
- 2 bed, 860 sqft, $695
- Great Floorplan, Large Bedrooms, Close to schoo...
- Nicely Updated Home Perfect for Commuters Near ...
- Rv Access
- 3 Bedroom Duplex in Sacramento
- Move In Ready. Half Off First Month's Rent!
Average Apartment Costs in Parkway, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1200.