Parkway, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Parkway, Sacramento.
Parkway has a population of 17,984 and an average Walk Score of 42. Parkway is the #74 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Parkway, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lotus Landing
- Affordable Townhome with Backyard
- 2 Beds - Pinewood Apartments
- Breckenridge Village
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $895
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 840 sqft, $700
- 3 bed, 1619 sqft, $1,400
- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home In Sacramento
- 4BR/2BA Condominium For Rent
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $795
- 3 bed, 1382 sqft, $1,095
- Price Just Lowered- Newer 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath in G...
- Nicely Updated Home Perfect for Commuters Near ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 856 sqft, $875
- RV Access
Average Apartment Costs in Parkway, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $797. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.