Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento.
Valley High/North Laguna has a population of 40,691 and an average Walk Score of 40. Valley High/North Laguna is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Providence Place
- The Crossing at Wyndham
- Countrywood Village Apartments
- Aspen Park Apartments
- California Place Apartments
- 2 Beds - Aspen Park Apartments
- Sacramento - Villa Royale - Elk Grove School Di...
- Price Just Lowered-Huge Updated 4BD Elk Grove Home
- Great Floorplan - Light and Bright!!
- 4 bed, 1508 sqft, $1,295
- Very Nice! Call Today, Limited Space!
- Very Spacious Home with Vaulted Ceilings
- 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Home With Pool.
- 3 bed, 1063 sqft, $1,195
- 3 bed, 1045 sqft, $1,195
Average Apartment Costs in Valley High/North Laguna, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $620.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $999. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1495.