Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento.
Valley High/North Laguna has a population of 40,691 and an average Walk Score of 40. Valley High/North Laguna is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Providence Place
- The Crossing at Wyndham
- Aspen Park Apartments
- Countrywood Village Apartments
- California Place Apartments
- 2 Beds - Aspen Park Apartments
- 3 bed, 1133 sqft, $1,295
- 5 bed, 2265 sqft, $1,795
- Spacious Home with Vaulted Ceilings!
- Beautiful Caymus Properties Home on Hollyhurst!
- A Wonderful 4bd/2.5ba Spacious Home with 2 Car ...
- 3BR/2BA House For Rent
- Great Floorplan - Light and Bright!!
- 3 bed, 1076 sqft, $1,250
- 2 bed, 906 sqft, $750
Average Apartment Costs in Valley High/North Laguna, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $620.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1235. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1550.