Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento.
Valley High/North Laguna has a population of 40,691 and an average Walk Score of 40. Valley High/North Laguna is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5500 Mack Road
- The Crossing at Wyndham
- Countrywood Village Apartments
- California Place Apartments
- Aspen Park Apartments
- 2 Beds - Aspen Park Apartments
- Spacious Home with Vaulted Ceilings!
- 3 bed, 1450 sqft, $1,395
- EZ Qualify, Cozy Fireplace, One Car Garage, Fen...
- 3BR/2.5BA Condominium For Rent
- 4BR/3BA House For Rent
- $400 move in bonus when you move in by June 1st!!
- 2BR/2BA House For Rent
- Beautiful Caymus Properties Home on Hollyhurst!
- Central Location, Easy Commutte
Average Apartment Costs in Valley High/North Laguna, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $620.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.