Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento.
Valley High/North Laguna has a population of 40,691 and an average Walk Score of 40. Valley High/North Laguna is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5500 Mack Road
- The Crossing at Wyndham
- Aspen Park Apartments
- Countrywood Village Apartments
- California Place Apartments
- 2 Beds - Aspen Park Apartments
- EZ Qualify, Cozy Fireplace, One Car Garage, Fen...
- 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Home With Pool.
- 5740 Hollyhurst Way-Just Updated/Remodeled 3 Be...
- Central Location, Easy Commutte
- 18 Tearpak Ct
- 3 bed, 1076 sqft, $1,250
- Great 3bd/2.5bth Single Family Home in Elk Grove
- 3 Bedroom - $1460
- Great Floorplan - Light and Bright!!
Average Apartment Costs in Valley High/North Laguna, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $620.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1495.