Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento.
Valley High/North Laguna has a population of 40,691 and an average Walk Score of 40. Valley High/North Laguna is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Sacramento.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley High/North Laguna, Sacramento apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5500 Mack Road
- The Crossing at Wyndham
- Countrywood Village Apartments
- California Place Apartments
- Aspen Park Apartments
- 2 Beds - Aspen Park Apartments
- 2BR/2BA House For Rent
- Gorgeous Corner Lot Duplex - Section 8 OK
- Gorgeous 3 bed / 2 bath with Beutifully Landsca...
- 2 bed, $995
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1973 sqft, $1,350
- Great 3bd/2.5bth Single Family Home in Elk Grove
- 2BR/2BA Duplex For Rent
- Sacramento (Elk Grove School District) at Sacra...
- Gorgeous kitchen, Great yard, Must see pictures
Average Apartment Costs in Valley High/North Laguna, SacramentoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $620.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $525.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1460.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1450.