San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Siena Apartment Homes
- Mountainside Village Apartments
- Windrush Village
- Tuscany Apartments
- Crest Haven Apartment Homes
- Summerwind Condominiums
- Broadstone Serrano
- Las Brisas Apartments
- Sycamore Ridge
- Alcantara Apartment Homes
- JOIN US FOR THE HOLIDAYS AT THE REDLANDS APARTMENTS! WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOUR LOOKING FOR!
- ***MOVE-IN SPECIAL - GET 1 MONTH FREE RENT!!*** home is newly renovated, located in a family owned park (70+yrs), great community with amenities that include pool, spa, laundry facilities in proximity to Redlands, San Bernardino, Riverside
- Centrepointe Apartments
- We are small community located in the beautiful city of Highland; away from the traffic noise. Close to schools, shopping centers, restaurants and the San Manuel Casino.
Average Apartment Costs in San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $737. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1145.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1362. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1569.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1559. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1779.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1569. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1539. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1600.