Amber Hills, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Amber Hills, San Bernardino.
Amber Hills has a population of 10,025 and an average Walk Score of 39. Amber Hills is the #35 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Amber Hills, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crest Haven Apartment Homes
- Summerwind Condominiums
- Recently renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. Completely Remodeled with New paint, New carpet and tile, and New Granite countertop Kitchen!!! Kitchen has dishwasher and stove. There are fans in all rooms and windows have blinds. Pool, Patio, BBQs!
- Delightful 5 Bedroom Home
- Willow Creek Community. APPLICATION FEE, PAID BY OWNER!!!
- 2265 Bradford Ave, Highland
- Beautiful granite countertops & pergo wood flooring! New paint, new wood cabinets, faux wood blinds, onsite laundry and pool access!!
- Nice gated community condo for rent. 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom, with carpet.
- Call Peter Le @909-641-7415 for more information
- Great One Story Home in Fontana
- 2969 Seine
- 3 bed, 3180 sqft, $2,400
- 4 bed, 2469 sqft, $2,300
- 2 bed, $710
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 825 sqft, $725
Average Apartment Costs in Amber Hills, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $832. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $710. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1145.