Amber Hills, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Amber Hills, San Bernardino.
Amber Hills has a population of 10,025 and an average Walk Score of 39. Amber Hills is the #35 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Amber Hills, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crest Haven Apartment Homes
- Summerwind Condominiums
- FRESHLY RENOVATED!! Granite counter tops, new carpet and paint!! Pool access and convenient on site laundry. Courtesy Security Patrol 7 days a week for your peace of mind!! Water, trash and sewage included.
- Call Peter Le @909-641-7415 for more information
- Willow Creek Community. APPLICATION FEE, PAID BY OWNER!!!
- Nice gated community condo for rent. 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom, with carpet.
- Beautiful granite countertops & pergo wood flooring! New paint, new wood cabinets, faux wood blinds, onsite laundry and pool access!!
- 4-BED/2-BATH HOUSE W/ 1-CAR GARAGE LOCATED NEAR CENTRAL & BASELINE. CUL-DE-SAC, LARGE PRIVATE BACKYARD, W/D HOOKUPS, FIREPLACE. AVAILABLE NOW.
- Delightful 5 Bedroom Home
- 4 bed, 2322 sqft, $1,700
- Great One Story Home in Fontana
- 4 bed, 2469 sqft, $2,300
- 4 bed, 1856 sqft, $1,850
- Luxury four bd - Renovated Kitchen, Renovated
- 3 bed, 3180 sqft, $2,400
Average Apartment Costs in Amber Hills, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $832. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1022. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1145.