Amber Hills, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Amber Hills, San Bernardino.
Amber Hills has a population of 10,025 and an average Walk Score of 39. Amber Hills is the #35 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Amber Hills, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Crest Haven Apartment Homes
- Summerwind Condominiums
- Nice gated community condo for rent. 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom, with carpet.
- Call Peter Le @909-641-7415 for more information
- Nice, comfortable two story condo with walk-in closet, enclosed garage, central heating and air. Includes Garage. ** AVAILABLE NOW - SECTION 8 OK ***
- Delightful 5 Bedroom Home
- FRESHLY RENOVATED!! Granite counter tops, new carpet and paint!! Pool access and convenient on site laundry. Courtesy Security Patrol 7 days a week for your peace of mind!! Water, trash and sewage included.
- 4-BED/2-BATH HOUSE W/ 1-CAR GARAGE LOCATED NEAR CENTRAL & BASELINE. CUL-DE-SAC, LARGE PRIVATE BACKYARD, W/D HOOKUPS, FIREPLACE. AVAILABLE NOW.
- 2265 Bradford Ave, Highland
- Beautiful granite countertops & pergo wood flooring! New paint, new wood cabinets, faux wood blinds, onsite laundry and pool access!!
- Willow Creek Community. APPLICATION FEE, PAID BY OWNER!!!
- 29185 Lakeview Ln. Highland CA 92346
- Your new home is ready!
- Great One Story Home in Fontana
- 28832 Drapper Ct. Highland CA 92346
Average Apartment Costs in Amber Hills, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $832. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $870.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $710. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.