DMV, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DMV, San Bernardino.
DMV has a population of 8,261 and an average Walk Score of 54. DMV is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DMV, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Bernardino - Gated 2br Apartment, W/ Carport
- HOME SWEET HOME Cozy & spacious home ready for occupancy. Owner pays gas, water, trash, sewer, gardener
- Security Bars, Garage, front and rear entrance, off street parking
- Beautiful remodeled 1 and 2 bedroom units for rent located in "Prime Time" city of San Bernardino. $595 - $635 for the 1 bedrooms and $725 for the 2 bedrooms....Stoves included....section 8 welcomed.
- Well maintained apartment duplexes, Cross street.Sierra Way and 13th Street. Washer Dryer Hookup. Walkin closet. Patio, Full size Kitchen and Full size Bath. Aircondition. Wall Heater. On Bus Route.
- Brand new remodeled apartment inside & outside.
- 1Br 1Ba w/Gar. Lg Rms. W/D Hook-ups in unit. $200 off move-in w/6 mo lease or -- 1/2 SD on move-in, pmts on other 1/2 w/6mo lease
- Large unit with 2 bedrooms, 1.75 Bath.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath at San Bernardino, CA
- Park Villa Apartments- $499 Move-In-Special In ...
- San Bernardino - Move In Special !!! 1/2 Off 2n...
- Senior Living At Sunset Terrace Apartments! $49...
- 1357 Wall Ave, San Bernardino, CA
Average Apartment Costs in DMV, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $635. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.