DRNAG, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DRNAG, San Bernardino.
DRNAG has a population of 17,648 and an average Walk Score of 42. DRNAG is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DRNAG, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Siena Apartment Homes
- Tuscany Apartment Homes
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,439
- Newly Landscaped 4 Bedroom Home
- Terrace Village Apartments
- A MUST SEE!!! Beautiful home for rent in San Bernardino, borderline Highland.
- first and second floor units available. clean, remodeled apartment close, to public transportation and schools, the street is quiet and family oriented environment.
- 3 Bedroom - $1295
- Under Renovation 3 Bed 2 Bath Home In San Berna...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,550
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1409 sqft, $1,395
- 2 bed, 1192 sqft, $895
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 850 sqft, $750
- Beautiful 2bed 1bath Home In San Bernardino
Average Apartment Costs in DRNAG, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1499. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1439. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1559.