DRNAG, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DRNAG, San Bernardino.
DRNAG has a population of 17,648 and an average Walk Score of 42. DRNAG is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DRNAG, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 1382 sqft, $1,295
- Terrace Village Apartments
- first and second floor units available. clean, remodeled apartment close, to public transportation and schools, the street is quiet and family oriented environment.
- Excellent 4 BR 2 BA Home w/ Large Front Lawn
- LARGE! SPACIOUS! Completely remolded 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths town home! This two level home has a brand new look and its nestled in a quiet community. The monthly rent is $1,500.00 with $400 off the first months rent. The deposit is $1,500 (negotiable)
- Lovely 4 BR 2 BA w/ Spacious Back Patio!
- A MUST SEE!!! Beautiful home for rent in San Bernardino, borderline Highland.
- WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME AT SUNSET RIDGE APARTMENT HOMES!!!
- 4 Bedroom ,2 Bathroom 2 car garage Covered patio
- Newly Landscaped 4 Bedroom Home
- Beautiful 2bed 1bath Home In San Bernardino
- 2 bed, 800 sqft, $775
- 3 Bedroom - $1500
- Stunning Three Beds / Fireplace, Gourmet Kitchen!
- Newly renovated 2 Bedroom Condo
Average Apartment Costs in DRNAG, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $807. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $820.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1439.