DRNAG, San Bernardino Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in DRNAG, San Bernardino.
DRNAG has a population of 17,648 and an average Walk Score of 42. DRNAG is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in San Bernardino.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find DRNAG, San Bernardino apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Siena Apartment Homes
- Tuscany Apartment Homes
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,439
- A MUST SEE!!! Beautiful home for rent in San Bernardino, borderline Highland.
- first and second floor units available. clean, remodeled apartment close, to public transportation and schools, the street is quiet and family oriented environment.
- Terrace Village Apartments
- LARGE! SPACIOUS! Completely remolded 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths town home! This two level home has a brand new look and its nestled in a quiet community. The monthly rent is $1,500.00 with $400 off the first months rent. The deposit is $1,500 (negotiable)
- Newly Landscaped 4 Bedroom Home
- 4 bed, 1382 sqft, $1,295
- 2 bed, 1192 sqft, $895
- 3 Bedroom - $1295
- 3 Bedroom - $1500
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1409 sqft, $1,395
- Lovely 5 Bedroom Home
Average Apartment Costs in DRNAG, San BernardinoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $649.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1559.