San Dimas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Dimas.
San Dimas has a population of 33,371 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Dimas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 21042 E Arrow Highway
- Mountain View Apartments
- eaves San Dimas
- eaves San Dimas Canyon
- 827 El Paso Ct., San Dimas..... 3 Bed/ 3 Ba.
- Gorgeous Apt W/Many Amenities. Cats Ok
- Beautiful Covina Heights home with many upgrades
- 2 Bedroom $1250 PLUS May is FREE! Come In TODAY!
- Sunnyside Senior Apartment Homes - 55+ at HIsto...
- 1305 Paseo Encanto, San Dimas CA 91773 at San D...
- Studio, $826
- 3 bed, 1146 sqft, $2,095
- Great location for Beautiful 2 Br. townhouse
- Spectacular remodeled 3 BR in Pomona
- Beautiful San Gabriel Valley Home + Landscaping
Average Apartment Costs in San DimasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $814. The cheapest studio rent is $727. The most expensive studio price is $905.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1096. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1480.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1395.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1745. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4300.