San Dimas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Dimas.
San Dimas has a population of 33,371 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Dimas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 21042 E Arrow Highway
- eaves San Dimas
- Mountain View Apartments
- eaves San Dimas Canyon
- 1325 Bonita Ave, La Verne, CA 91750
- Sunnyside Senior Apartment Homes - 55+ at HIsto...
- 1305 Paseo Encanto, San Dimas CA 91773 at San D...
- Spectacular remodeled 3 BR in Pomona
- 215 S Gaffney Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
- 827 El Paso Ct., San Dimas..... 3 Bed/ 3 Ba.
- 2 bed, 836 sqft, $1,325
- Gorgeous Apt W/Many Amenities. Cats Ok
- 3 bed, 1146 sqft, $2,095
- 409 N Elwood Avenue, Glendora CA 91741 at Glend...
Average Apartment Costs in San DimasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $832. The cheapest studio rent is $708. The most expensive studio price is $930.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1174. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1480.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1183. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2139.