Downtown, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, San Francisco.
Downtown has a population of 20,538 and an average Walk Score of 98. Downtown is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- AVA Nob Hill
- Geary Courtyard
- Trinity Towers Apartments
- The Terraces
- 845 Pine Street Apartments
- Studio, $1,875
- Studio, $1,250
- Lower Nob Hill beauty with a view!
- Studio, 400 sqft, $3,000
- 990 Geary at Downtown, Civic Center, Van Ness
- 601 O'Farrell - Incredible Remodel
- 520 Geary at Lower Nob Hill- Downtown Union Square
- Brand New One Bedroom
- 930 Post Street at Lower Nob Hill- Downtown Uni...
- Charming Nob Hill Edwardian-1474 Sacramento At ...
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2115. The cheapest studio rent is $2075. The most expensive studio price is $3500.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2495.