Downtown, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, San Francisco.
Downtown has a population of 20,538 and an average Walk Score of 98. Downtown is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- AVA Nob Hill
- Geary Courtyard
- Trinity Towers Apartments
- The Terraces
- 845 Pine Street Apartments
- Brand New One Bedroom
- Studio, 400 sqft, $3,000
- 720 Jones- Efficiency Studio at Lower Nob Hill
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $3,500
- Charming Nob Hill Hideaway- 1br/1ba Fully Furni...
- Just remodeled studio-brand new kitchen!
- 990 Geary at Downtown, Civic Center, Van Ness
- 650 Ellis #21 at Tenderloin- Little Saigon
- 520 Geary at Lower Nob Hill- Downtown Union Square
- 930 Post Street at Lower Nob Hill- Downtown Uni...
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2190. The cheapest studio rent is $1750. The most expensive studio price is $2215.