Downtown, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, San Francisco.
Downtown has a population of 20,538 and an average Walk Score of 98. Downtown is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- AVA Nob Hill
- Geary Courtyard
- Trinity Towers Apartments
- The Terraces
- 845 Pine Street Apartments
- 835 Pine Street at Nob Hill- Downtown Financial...
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $3,500
- 725 Ellis at Tenderloin- Little Saigon
- Charming Nob Hill Edwardian-1474 Sacramento At ...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 715 sqft, $4,200
- 980 Bush-Renovated 1BR at Nob Hill
- Studio, $1,250
- America's Cup Executive Suite
- 930 Post Street at Lower Nob Hill- Downtown Uni...
- Just remodeled studio-brand new kitchen!
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2135. The cheapest studio rent is $1795. The most expensive studio price is $2175.