Downtown, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Downtown, San Francisco.
Downtown has a population of 20,538 and an average Walk Score of 98. Downtown is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Downtown, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- AVA Nob Hill
- Geary Courtyard
- Trinity Towers Apartments
- The Terraces
- 845 Pine Street Apartments
- 990 Geary at Downtown, Civic Center, Van Ness
- Studio, $1,250
- Just remodeled studio-brand new kitchen!
- 835 Pine Street at Nob Hill- Downtown Financial...
- Brand New One Bedroom
- America's Cup Executive Suite
- 861 Sutter at Lower Nob Hill
- 980 Bush-Renovated 1BR at Nob Hill
- 930 Post Street at Lower Nob Hill- Downtown Uni...
- Charming Nob Hill Edwardian-1474 Sacramento At ...
Average Apartment Costs in Downtown, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2155. The cheapest studio rent is $2135. The most expensive studio price is $2175.