Pacific Heights, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pacific Heights, San Francisco.
Pacific Heights has a population of 18,562 and an average Walk Score of 94. Pacific Heights is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pacific Heights, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2000 Broadway Apartments
- Clay Park Tower
- Pacific Heights Top Floor Luxury Condo with Two...
- Private Garage Parking, Unit Just Refurbished, ...
- Spacious One Bedroom w/ XL closets!! pets ok
- 3 bed, 1750 sqft, $5,495
- Live Just A Few Steps Away From Lafayette Park!...
- Bay View Pacific Heights Condo - Furnished Shor...
- 2001 California Street
- Mayne and Company Real Estate
- Azaripm; 1 Br / 1 Ba Newly Remodeled Unit W/Vie...
Average Apartment Costs in Pacific Heights, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $8000.