South of Market, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South of Market, San Francisco.
South of Market has a population of 24,748 and an average Walk Score of 94. South of Market is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South of Market, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - Avalon at Mission Bay North I
- Archstone South Market
- Soma at 788
- Fox Plaza
- Soma Residences
- The Bennett Lofts Potrero
- 1190 Mission Street
- 1188 Mission Street
- Lighthouse Lofts: 1097 Howard Street #304 at SOMA
- 1BR with modern kitchen in great SOMA neighborhood
- Upgraded beautiful flat close to Ocean Beach is...
- Modern 1BD with Garden with Move-In Rental Cred...
Average Apartment Costs in South of Market, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2239. The cheapest studio rent is $1100. The most expensive studio price is $3238.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2637. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3774.