Van Ness / Civic Center, San Francisco Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Van Ness / Civic Center, San Francisco.
Van Ness / Civic Center has a population of 9,384 and an average Walk Score of 96. Van Ness / Civic Center is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in San Francisco.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Van Ness / Civic Center, San Francisco apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Trinity Towers Apartments
- The Terraces
- Studio, $2,150
- Total Remodel Pacific Heights/Lafayette Park 3b...
- Studio, $1,295
- 880 Franklin
- 725 Ellis at Tenderloin- Little Saigon
- Studio, 450 sqft, $1,995
- 1 bed, 739 sqft, $3,195
- 885 Franklin St., San Francisco
- Studio, $1,250
- 828 Franklin, San Francisco
- AzariPM; Furnished & Short Term-Beautiful 2...
- 990 Geary at Downtown, Civic Center, Van Ness
Average Apartment Costs in Van Ness / Civic Center, San FranciscoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2272. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $2250. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2295.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.