Almaden Valley, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Almaden Valley, San Jose.
Almaden Valley has a population of 48,080 and an average Walk Score of 48. Almaden Valley is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Almaden Valley, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palm Valley Communities
- Almaden Lake Village
- Cute 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Single Family Home in Blo...
- Blossom Valley Duplex
- Cambrian - Spacious And Elegantly Updated Home ...
- 4BD/2BA Gorgeous Almaden Valley Home!
- Large Single Family Home In Blossom Valley with...
- Beautiful Santa Teresa 3 Bedroom Home With Huge...
- Cambrian Duplex near Almaden! 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath...
- 3 bed, 1109 sqft, $2,400
- 3 bed, 1850 sqft, $4,350
- Lovely Cambrian Home
- Newly remodeled Awesome Towhouse with One Car Garrage.
- 3 bedroom home for rent South San Jose Open Hou...
- Le Mirador Senior Apartments at San Jose, CA
Average Apartment Costs in Almaden Valley, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1231. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1226. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1757.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4875. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $4350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $5400.