Almaden Valley, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Almaden Valley, San Jose.
Almaden Valley has a population of 48,080 and an average Walk Score of 48. Almaden Valley is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Almaden Valley, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Palm Valley Communities
- Almaden Lake Village
- February Move-in Special!!! Call the office at 408-264-0900 Tues-Sat.
- 3 bed, 1109 sqft, $2,400
- Large Single Family Home In Blossom Valley with...
- Cambrian - Spacious And Elegantly Updated Home ...
- Beautiful Santa Teresa 3 Bedroom Home With Huge...
- Almaden Valley - Gorgeous Home In Great Conditi...
- Cambrian Duplex near Almaden! 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath...
- 4 bed, 2650 sqft, $4,380
- Cute 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Single Family Home in Blo...
- 4 bed, 1610 sqft, $3,000
- Le Mirador Senior Apartments at San Jose, CA
- Newly remodeled Awesome Towhouse with One Car Garrage.
- Lovely Cambrian Home
Average Apartment Costs in Almaden Valley, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1231. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1226. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1799.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.