Almaden Valley, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Almaden Valley, San Jose.
Almaden Valley has a population of 48,080 and an average Walk Score of 48. Almaden Valley is the #11 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Almaden Valley, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palm Valley Communities
- Almaden Lake Village
- Le Mirador
- February Move-in Special!!! Call the office at 408-264-0900 Tues-Sat.
- Newly remodeled Awesome Towhouse with One Car Garrage.
- Large Single Family Home In Blossom Valley with...
- 4BD/2BA Gorgeous Almaden Valley Home!
- 3 bedroom home for rent South San Jose Open Hou...
- 3 bed, 1109 sqft, $2,400
- Beautiful Santa Teresa 3 Bedroom Home With Huge...
- Lovely Cambrian Home
- Beautiful Blossom Valley Home with Must See Upg...
- Short Term lease (3-12 months), Furnished luxur...
- Blossom Valley Duplex
- Almaden Valley - Gorgeous Home In Great Conditi...
Average Apartment Costs in Almaden Valley, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1514. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1231. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1797.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4350. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3695.