East San Jose, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East San Jose, San Jose.
East San Jose has a population of 112,030 and an average Walk Score of 49. East San Jose is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East San Jose, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa Verde Apartments
- Lion Villas
- San Marino Apartments
- The Carlyle
- Pollard Plaza Apartments
- Casa Verde
- Beautiful Mobilehome now available - Large two ...
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brand new remodel home. Granite Countertop, High End Stainless Appliances, New tile & wood floors. near schools, amusement park, freeway.
- Foxdale Village is close to all public transportation, freeways and major shopping centers. There are 3 on-site laundry facilities, play structures in a park like setting. And select units have their own back yard.
- 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. It is located at 1818 Rock Spring Dr San Jose, California. The nearest schools are Shirakawa (George, Sr.) Elementary, J. Wilbur Fair Junior High and Yerba Buena High School.
- Alum Rock Charming home on large lot with studi...
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
Average Apartment Costs in East San Jose, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $833. The cheapest studio rent is $737. The most expensive studio price is $930.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.