East San Jose, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East San Jose, San Jose.
East San Jose has a population of 112,030 and an average Walk Score of 49. East San Jose is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East San Jose, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa Verde Apartments
- Lion Villas
- The Carlyle
- San Marino Apartments
- Pollard Plaza Apartments
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brand new remodel home. Granite Countertop, High End Stainless Appliances, New tile & wood floors. near schools, amusement park, freeway.
- Close to Eastridge shopping center, and schools.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Arbor Terrace
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,550
- Great 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Near the Foothills
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
Average Apartment Costs in East San Jose, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $833. The cheapest studio rent is $737. The most expensive studio price is $930.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.