East San Jose, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East San Jose, San Jose.
East San Jose has a population of 112,030 and an average Walk Score of 49. East San Jose is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Schools
- Casa Verde Apartments
- Lion Villas
- The Carlyle
- San Marino Apartments
- Pollard Plaza Apartments
- Close to Eastridge shopping center, and schools.
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brand new remodel home. Granite Countertop, High End Stainless Appliances, New tile & wood floors. near schools, amusement park, freeway.
- Arbor Terrace
- Gadberry Court is a beautiful-gated senior complex. Amenities: community room, Computer room, on-site laundry facility, elevator, patio or balcony. Grocery stores, public transportations, shopping, and restaurants are within the walking distance.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- NICE 1B/1B UPSTAIRS Corner unit, BRIGHT, NEW PAINT, DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS, ON SITE PARKING, ON-SITE LAUNDRY, WATER & GARBAGE PAID BY OWNER,GOOD FREEWAY ACCESS NEAR DOWNTOWN, SAN JOSE STATE AND CHURCH WITH GOOD PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. MUST SEE!
- Foxdale Village is close to all public transportation, freeways and major shopping centers. There are 3 on-site laundry facilities, play structures in a park like setting. And select units have their own back yard.