East San Jose, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East San Jose, San Jose.
East San Jose has a population of 112,030 and an average Walk Score of 49. East San Jose is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East San Jose, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa Verde Apartments
- Lion Villas
- The Seville
- The Carlyle
- Pollard Plaza Apartments
- Casa Verde
- Studio, $2,570
- Arbor Terrace
- Foxdale Village is close to all public transportation, freeways and major shopping centers. There are 3 on-site laundry facilities, play structures in a park like setting. And select units have their own back yard.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- 3 bedroom/1.5 bath brand new remodel home. Granite Countertop, High End Stainless Appliances, New tile & wood floors. near schools, amusement park, freeway.
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
- NICE 1B/1B UPSTAIRS Corner unit, BRIGHT, NEW PAINT, DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS, ON SITE PARKING, ON-SITE LAUNDRY, WATER & GARBAGE PAID BY OWNER,GOOD FREEWAY ACCESS NEAR DOWNTOWN, SAN JOSE STATE AND CHURCH WITH GOOD PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. MUST SEE!
Average Apartment Costs in East San Jose, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $833. The cheapest studio rent is $737. The most expensive studio price is $930.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.