Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose.
Edenvale - Seven Trees has a population of 37,395 and an average Walk Score of 43. Edenvale - Seven Trees is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avana Skyway
- Oak Tree Village
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1132 sqft, $2,400
- Junior 1 Bedorom with New Carpet, Fresh Paint, ...
- 4 bed, 1502 sqft, $2,500
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1322 sqft, $2,250
- *Coming Soon*
- Spacious house, 3 baths, New paint, New carpet,...
- 2 bed, 992 sqft, $1,595
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $2,150
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $995
Average Apartment Costs in Edenvale - Seven Trees, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.