Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose.
Edenvale - Seven Trees has a population of 37,395 and an average Walk Score of 43. Edenvale - Seven Trees is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avana Skyway
- Oak Tree Village
- Spacious Four Bedroom Home in South San Jose
- 4587 Thornhaven Way, San Jose
- Spacious house, 3 baths, New paint, New carpet,...
- Studio, $995
- *Coming Soon*
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
Average Apartment Costs in Edenvale - Seven Trees, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $959.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.