Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose.
Edenvale - Seven Trees has a population of 37,395 and an average Walk Score of 43. Edenvale - Seven Trees is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edenvale - Seven Trees, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avana Skyway
- Oak Tree Village
- Two Master Suites! 2/2.5 Townhome in Great Loca...
- Move-in ready! Upstairs end unit 2/2 Condo, alm...
- *Coming Soon*
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- Nice Two story 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bath in a quiet south San jose area.
- 4 bed, 1695 sqft, $2,495
- 1 bed, $1,195
- Spacious house, 3 baths, New paint, New carpet,...
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- Nice 4 bedroom/2 bath. Near shopping, bus stop.
Average Apartment Costs in Edenvale - Seven Trees, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $822. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $995.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $959.