Evergreen, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evergreen, San Jose.
Evergreen has a population of 84,255 and an average Walk Score of 40. Evergreen is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evergreen, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Carlyle
- San Marino Apartments
- Great 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Near the Foothills
- Spacious Four Bedroom Home in South San Jose
- *Coming Soon*
- 1 bed, $1,195
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
- Beautiful Mobilehome now available - Large two ...
- Waiting List Open for Evergreen Area Affordable...
- 2 bed, 1588 sqft, $2,095
- Nice Two story 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bath in a quiet south San jose area.
- East Foothills - Spacious Two Story Home With U...
Average Apartment Costs in Evergreen, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1589. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1248. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1930.