Evergreen, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evergreen, San Jose.
Evergreen has a population of 84,255 and an average Walk Score of 40. Evergreen is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evergreen, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Carlyle
- San Marino Apartments
- Junior 1 Bedorom with New Carpet, Fresh Paint, ...
- Spacious Four Bedroom Home in South San Jose
- *Coming Soon*
- Great 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Near the Foothills
- Beautiful Mobilehome now available - Large two ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,550
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1132 sqft, $2,400
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 2600 sqft, $2,900
- $2400 / Two BR /2 & Ã Bath (Town Home) - 1391ftÃ
Average Apartment Costs in Evergreen, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1847.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2747. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2595. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.