Evergreen, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Evergreen, San Jose.
Evergreen has a population of 84,255 and an average Walk Score of 40. Evergreen is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Evergreen, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- San Marino Apartments
- The Carlyle
- Junior 1 Bedorom with New Carpet, Fresh Paint, ...
- Waiting List Open for Evergreen Area Affordable...
- *Coming Soon*
- 4 bed, 1695 sqft, $2,495
- Great 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Near the Foothills
- Beautiful Mobilehome now available - Large two ...
- 4 bed, 1300 sqft, $2,850
- Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath Is Here! at Evergreen Area
Average Apartment Costs in Evergreen, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1589. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1248. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1930.