Fairgrounds, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairgrounds, San Jose.
Fairgrounds has a population of 50,968 and an average Walk Score of 62. Fairgrounds is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairgrounds, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Woods Apartments
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Villa Torre
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Italian Gardens
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Bella Villagio
- 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. It is located at 1818 Rock Spring Dr San Jose, California. The nearest schools are Shirakawa (George, Sr.) Elementary, J. Wilbur Fair Junior High and Yerba Buena High School.
- BEAUTIFUL MOBILE HOME WITH DECK, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, WASHER DRYER, PERGO FLOORING THROUGH OUT Contact for viewing.
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- Quiet neighborhood, close to bus lines, light rail, shopping centers & parks.
Average Apartment Costs in Fairgrounds, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1444. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1248. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1841. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2132.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.