Fairgrounds, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairgrounds, San Jose.
Fairgrounds has a population of 50,968 and an average Walk Score of 62. Fairgrounds is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairgrounds, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Woods Apartments
- Bella Villagio
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Italian Gardens
- Villa Torre
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Quiet neighborhood, close to bus lines, light rail, shopping centers & parks.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- BEAUTIFUL MOBILE HOME WITH DECK, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, WASHER DRYER, PERGO FLOORING THROUGH OUT Contact for viewing.
- Cozy 2 Bedroom home near downtown San Jose
- 4 bed, 1643 sqft, $2,550
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $995
Average Apartment Costs in Fairgrounds, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1563. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1797.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.