Fairgrounds, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairgrounds, San Jose.
Fairgrounds has a population of 50,968 and an average Walk Score of 62. Fairgrounds is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairgrounds, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Woods Apartments
- Bella Villagio
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Villa Torre
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Italian Gardens
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- *One-Bedroom, One full bathroom * Full Kitchen *Air Conditioning/Heating * balcony *Community Room *GYM *Laundry Facilities on every floor *Elevators *Public Transit & Light Rail
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. It is located at 1818 Rock Spring Dr San Jose, California. The nearest schools are Shirakawa (George, Sr.) Elementary, J. Wilbur Fair Junior High and Yerba Buena High School.
- Great Community! The apartment has full size washer/dryer connections, dishwasher and air conditioner!
- BEAUTIFUL MOBILE HOME WITH DECK, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, WASHER DRYER, PERGO FLOORING THROUGH OUT Contact for viewing.
- 3BR/3.5BA Townhouse, Scenic View, on top of com...
Average Apartment Costs in Fairgrounds, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1771. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1745. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1797.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.