Fairgrounds, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairgrounds, San Jose.
Fairgrounds has a population of 50,968 and an average Walk Score of 62. Fairgrounds is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairgrounds, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Woods Apartments
- Bella Villagio
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Italian Gardens
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Villa Torre
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- 1930 Almaden Apartments offers a park like setting in an area close to everything. Our studio apartment homes have dishwasher and large walk in closets. There is a pool and play structure on site as well as on site laundry facilities.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Apartment with Tons of Unique Old World Charm a...
- Upstairs Apartment, A/C, Granite Counters. Fres...
Average Apartment Costs in Fairgrounds, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1745. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1797.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1550.