Rose Garden, San Jose Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rose Garden, San Jose.
Rose Garden has a population of 13,417 and an average Walk Score of 68. Rose Garden is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in San Jose.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rose Garden, San Jose apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Santana Row
- Timberleaf Apartments
- Studio, 1600 sqft, $2,720
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,695
- 3 bed, 1000 sqft, $2,100
- Great Rose Garden neighborhood, close to downtown, shopping, freeway access and public transportation.
- 4 bed, 1647 sqft, $3,200
- Loft Overlooking Santana Row City Light View
- Beautiful spacious and bright downstairs unit in very clean condition.
- "Ah! Home at Last" at Normandy
- 4 bed, 3856 sqft, $8,500
- Vintage San Jose Home
Average Apartment Costs in Rose Garden, San JoseBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1879.