San Marcos Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Marcos.
San Marcos has a population of 83,781 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Marcos apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables San Marcos
- 1439 Misty Sea Way, San Marcos, CA 92078
- Campana Gated Complex Condo Trust #6
- 482 Camino Verde, San Marcos, CA 92078
- Ranch And Sea Management - Lake San Marcos Golf...
- 124 Trilogy Street San Marcos CA 92078
- San Elijo Hills 3bd, 3.5 bath. Move in now!
- Grandon Village For Seniors 55 yrs or Better!!! $99 Security Deposit! No App Fees! Please call for an appointment to view our beautiful community today!
Average Apartment Costs in San MarcosBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $835.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1154. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1412. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2275.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2450.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.