San Marcos Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Marcos.
San Marcos has a population of 83,781 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Marcos apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables San Marcos
- Gables San Marcos
- Grandon Village For Seniors 55 yrs or Better!!! $99 Security Deposit! No App Fees! Please call for an appointment to view our beautiful community today!
- 2 bed, 1150 sqft, $1,650
- 2 bed, 1100 sqft, $2,100
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $2,350
- Spacious Three Bedroom Two Bath Condo With Golf...
- Beautiful 3 BR/3BA town home in gated Corte Bel...
- Grandon Village For Seniors 55 yrs or Better!!! $199 Security Deposit! No App Fees! Please call for an appointment to view our beautiful community today!
- Lovely Tri-Level Townhome in San Marcos! ~Marqu...
- Lake Front Duplex on Quiet Street in Lake San M...
- 4 bed, 2189 sqft, $2,800
- 3 bed, 1459 sqft, $2,495
- San Elijo Hills 3bd, 3.5 bath. Move in now!
- Campana Gated Complex Condo Trust #6
Average Apartment Costs in San MarcosBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $467. The cheapest studio rent is $100. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1079. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1192. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2320.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2345.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2362. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2150. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2575.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2600.