San Rafael Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Rafael.
San Rafael has a population of 57,713 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Rafael apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 25 Frances Street, San Rafael
- The Lofts At Albert Park
- 33 North
- 540 D Street, San Rafael
- 209 First St, San Rafael
- 1553 A 4th Street
- Lincoln Villa-Sunny Central San Rafael at Centr...
- Pending! Sunny 2 Bedroom Condo In Greenbrae Wit...
- Less than 4 blocks from historic downtown San Rafael. On site Laundry, community Room with computers and library. Controlled access entry. Resident Service Coordinator on site. Some pets allowed.
- 1 bed, $995
- 3 bed, $2,890
- 2175 Francisco Blvd E, San Rafael
- 190 Union Street, San Rafael
- Coming Soon! Unique Beach-Front Home
- One bedroom and office, hardwood floors, safe a...
Average Apartment Costs in San RafaelBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1162. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $2625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $618. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2175.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2164. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $8000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6500.