San Rafael Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Rafael.
San Rafael has a population of 57,713 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Rafael apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 25 Frances Street, San Rafael
- The Lofts At Albert Park
- 33 North
- 540 D Street, San Rafael
- 209 First St, San Rafael
- When Details Matter at Historic Gerstle Park
- 1553 A 4th Street
- One bedroom and office, hardwood floors, safe a...
- Sunny 2 Bedroom Condo in Greenbrae with Views o...
- 2175 Francisco Blvd E, San Rafael
- Lincoln Villa-Sunny Central San Rafael at Centr...
- 1 bed, $995
- Coming Soon! Unique Beach-Front Home
- Desirable Canal District: 2 Bed/1.5 Bath Townho...
- Charming Studio Nestled in the Redwoods of Lark...
Average Apartment Costs in San RafaelBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest studio rent is $905. The most expensive studio price is $2625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $618. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3170.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2164. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $8000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6500.