San Rafael Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Rafael.
San Rafael has a population of 57,713 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Rafael apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 25 Frances Street, San Rafael
- The Lofts At Albert Park
- 33 San Pablo Avenue
- 540 D Street, San Rafael
- 209 First St, San Rafael
- 2175 Francisco Blvd E, San Rafael
- Well Maintained Triplex Apartments Near Downtow...
- 1 bed, $995
- When Details Matter at Historic Gerstle Park
- Lincoln Villa-Sunny Central San Rafael at Centr...
- Sunny 2 Bedroom Condo in Greenbrae with Views o...
- Coming Soon! Unique Beach-Front Home
- One bedroom and office, hardwood floors, safe a...
- Charming Studio Nestled in the Redwoods of Lark...
- 3 bed, $2,890
Average Apartment Costs in San RafaelBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1570.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $618. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2175.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1675. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $855. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2164. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $8000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $6500.