Santa Rosa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santa Rosa.
Santa Rosa has a population of 167,815 and an average Walk Score of 53.
- Acacia On Santa Rosa Creek
- Shadow Creek Apartment Homes
- Two Bedroom Triplex with Garage near Spring Lake a
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment Home in the Hear...
- 4 bed, 2500 sqft, $2,600
- Lovely Home on Montgomery Drive!
- Downtown One Bedroom at Luther Burbank
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1805 sqft, $1,850
- Studio, $1,350
- Montgomery Village, Newly Refurbished, Three be...
- Comfort You Want...Luxury You Deserve! 1 Bedroo...