Santa Rosa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santa Rosa.
Santa Rosa has a population of 167,815 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Santa Rosa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Acacia On Santa Rosa Creek
- Shadow Creek Apartment Homes
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment Home in the Hear...
- Sunny Top Floor 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath at Santa Rosa, CA
- Montgomery Village, Newly Refurbished, Three be...
- Two Bedroom Triplex with Garage near Spring Lake a
- Move-in Ready Home Near Spring Lake!
- Downtown One Bedroom at Luther Burbank
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1805 sqft, $1,850
Average Apartment Costs in Santa RosaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest studio rent is $900. The most expensive studio price is $1300.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1223. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $430. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1720.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1445. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $100000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.