Santee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santee.
Santee has a population of 53,413 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Santee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Magnolia Terrace Apartments
- Carlton Heights Villas
- Arbors At Magnolia Park
- Fanita Meadows
- Santee Villas
- Two Bedroom Two Bath
- The apartment interiors include air conditioning, ample closet space, ceiling fans, cable ready access, and equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and breakfast bar.
- Sun Ridge Apartment Homes
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- Santee, 10718 Holly Meadows Drive #A, Complex o...
- Medina - Newly Renovated 4 Bed / 2 Bath House N...
- 4 bed 2.5 ba Large two story home, RV Parking
- Nice wood floor, re-modled upper unit. With a mtn. view. If you have any questions call 619 309 7357 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Average Apartment Costs in SanteeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $840. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1642. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2600.