Santee Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santee.
Santee has a population of 53,413 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Santee apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 9760 Marilla Drive - Office
- 9705 Carlton Hills Boulevard
- Arbors At Magnolia Park
- Fanita Meadows
- 10445 Mast Boulevard
- Two Bedroom Two Bath
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- Sun Ridge Apartment Homes
- The apartment interiors include air conditioning, ample closet space, ceiling fans, cable ready access, and equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and breakfast bar.
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- Nice wood floor, re-modled upper unit. With a mtn. view. If you have any questions call 619 309 7357 or email me email@example.com
- 4 bed, 1600 sqft, $2,195
- Santee, 10718 Holly Meadows Drive #A, Complex o...
- Single Story Cottage with 1-Car Garage; Water i...
Average Apartment Costs in SanteeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest studio rent is $825. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $930. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $18000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1642. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2297. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2600.