South Lake Tahoe Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Lake Tahoe.
South Lake Tahoe has a population of 21,403 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Lake Tahoe apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2566 Armstrong Avenue, South Lake Tahoe
- 2300 Eloise, South Lake Tahoe
- Clean apartment on quiet street close to downtown South Lake Tahoe. Private patio.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $750
- 3100 Berkeley at Al Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe - Apartment at South Lake Tahoe
- 3631 Aspen at Ski Run
- 1223 Bonanza #13 at The Y
- 911 Tallac at Al Tahoe
- moose crossing @ tahoe
- Comfortable condo.at the best location in S.L.T.
Average Apartment Costs in South Lake TahoeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $125. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1075.