South Lake Tahoe Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Lake Tahoe.
South Lake Tahoe has a population of 21,403 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Lake Tahoe apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2566 Armstrong Avenue, South Lake Tahoe
- 3590 Tamarack Ave., South Lake Tahoe
- 1160 Bowers Ave., South Lake Tahoe
- 2816 James Ave.- Residential at The Y
- 2300 Eloise, South Lake Tahoe
- moose crossing @ tahoe
- 1014 Glenwood Avenue, South Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe - Apartment at South Lake Tahoe
- Clean apartment close to downtown South Lake Tahoe but on a quiet street with a lot of open space.
- 3631 Aspen at Ski Run
- Clean apartment on quiet street close to downtown South Lake Tahoe. Private patio.
- 1160 Bonanza #13 at The Y
- Comfortable condo.at the best location in S.L.T.
Average Apartment Costs in South Lake TahoeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $637. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $125. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1150.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.