South Lake Tahoe Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Lake Tahoe.
South Lake Tahoe has a population of 21,403 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Lake Tahoe apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2566 Armstrong Avenue, South Lake Tahoe
- 1160 Bowers Ave., South Lake Tahoe
- 3590 Tamarack Ave., South Lake Tahoe
- 1014 Glenwood Avenue, South Lake Tahoe
- Clean apartment on quiet street close to downtown South Lake Tahoe. Private patio.
- Comfortable condo.at the best location in S.L.T.
- 2300 Eloise, South Lake Tahoe
- moose crossing @ tahoe
- Clean apartment close to downtown South Lake Tahoe but on a quiet street with a lot of open space.
Average Apartment Costs in South Lake TahoeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $925.