Stevenson Ranch Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Stevenson Ranch.
Stevenson Ranch has a population of 17,557 and an average Walk Score of 29.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Stevenson Ranch apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mountain Terrace
- FountainGlen at Stevenson Ranch
- Alara Links at Westridge
- Palisades Townhome for Rent in Stevenson Ranch ...
- 2 Bedroom Plus Office Tri-Level Townhouse in We...
- 25514 Hemmingway #D - 1
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,375
- 3 Bedroom - $1900
- Stevenson Ranch at its best! Large 2-bed townho...
- Stevenson Ranch Townhome For Rent In The Palisades
- Stevenson Ranch 3 Bedroom Town Home!
- 4 bed, 2725 sqft, $3,795
- 3 bed, 1169 sqft, $1,900
- Stevenson Ranch View Home, at the end of the cu...
Average Apartment Costs in Stevenson RanchBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1151. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1599. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2495.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2550. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3795.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.