Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oakwood Apartments
- Over 1,024 sf in Stockton, id-135983633
- Inglewood Oaks Apartments
- Mariner's Cove
- Lincoln Village
- Cedar Creek Apartment Homes
- Hampton Square
- 205 Leslie
- Quiet, family friendly bldg with on-site laundry and assigned parking close to downtown and businesses.
- 2003 year built single story house!
- Old World Charm, with hardwood floors, carpeted bdrm, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, long driveway for easy off street parking, gated backyard. central heating & Air. garage.Easy access to hwy 5.
- Open/Spacious Kitchen w/ Beautiful Granite Counters, Two Car Garage
- 5 MILES AWAY FROM UNIVERSITY OF PACIFIC, STOCKTON CA.
Average Apartment Costs in StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $495.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $740. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $850.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $980. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1422. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1895.