Anderson, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Anderson, Stockton.
Anderson has a population of 8,697 and an average Walk Score of 65. Anderson is the #7 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Anderson, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oakwood Apartments
- Inglewood Oaks Apartments
- Lincoln Village
- 6248 Gettysburg Pl. #1-25, Stockton
- 6248 Gettysburg
- 205 Leslie
- Upgrades Galore!
- Upstairs Two Bedroom in Lincoln Unified for Onl...
- 442 Goya
- 6525 Gunton
- Two story 3 bed/1.5 bath triplex unit. Located in Lincoln Schools! Call today for our move-in special of half off 1st month rent!
- 2 bed, $750
- 3 bed, $950
- Duplex one unit 2 stories for rent, Bedrooms: 2 large Bathrooms: 1-1/2 Fireplace: 1 central air Heating: Stories: 2 Parking: ATTACHED GARAGE-2Flood: Gross Area: 1136 close to post office, shopping, supper marketutilities not included ,
Average Apartment Costs in Anderson, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $657. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $665.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $735. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $745.