Colonial Heights, Stockton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Colonial Heights, Stockton.
Colonial Heights has a population of 4,810 and an average Walk Score of 56. Colonial Heights is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Stockton.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Colonial Heights, Stockton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Mariner's Cove
- 8005 & 8007 Montgomery 1st month Free
- REMODELED 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit. SUPER CLEAN! CALL FOR VIEWING AND OUR SPECIAL!!!
- Stockton 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home
- $975 / 2br - 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath Townhouse, Private...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 950 sqft, $800
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1577 sqft, $1,150
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1116 sqft, $795
- 2949 Wagner Heights Road
- 2350 Lucile
- 2382 Dario Circle
Average Apartment Costs in Colonial Heights, StocktonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $770. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $745. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $795.